Trends in Healthcare Payments: Seventh Annual Report
The purpose of this report is to objectively educate the market and promote awareness, change and greater efficiency.
- Consumers across all generations want convenience when it comes to healthcare payments.
- Any healthcare organizations unsure if their data is at risk should assume the worst.
- When this report was first released in 2010, 10 million consumers were enrolled in HDHPs. Less than a decade later, 75 million consumers are enrolled in HDHPs.
- Only 7% of consumers can successfully define terms such as plan premium, deductible, co-insurance and out-of-pocket
- Consumers do not view healthcare payments as different or distinct from payments they make in other industries.
- Automatic payments guarantee revenue thatmight otherwise go uncollected for healthcare organizations.
Learn more, download the report.
Our Streaming Radio Station
HIPAA Chat is Back! June 26, 2 pm ET
HHS OCR plans to propose rule amending HITECH Act for HIPAA Settlements. Learn why and get your questions answered on our June event. Register Here