Attention all Subject Matter Experts – Submit an Article
The Health IT Answers Network is owned and operated by Answers Media Company, LLC. The company publishes articles on its three community hub sites; all articles are aggregated on this site, www.HealthITAnswers.net. Each of the three sites below has different content objectives. None are consumer sites. The sites seek to educate physicians, hospitals, vendors, consultants and the community at large on current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery.
We also produce, host and manage an Internet radio station and companion website, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com.
If you are interested in receiving our 2016 media kit with all of our marketing and sponsorship opportunities, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.HITECHAnswers.net – Content focuses on the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which included the CMS EHR Incentive programs. Our readers are healthcare providers adopting health information technology, consultants and EHR vendors in this health IT space. We do not publish on health issues, it is not a consumer site. Read our guest feed. Read our column contributors Jim Tate and Joy Rios.
www.HIEAnswers.net – Content focuses on Health Information Exchange a key part of current national policy to make health records interoperable. Our readers are healthcare providers, EHR vendors, HISP vendors and consultants in the health IT space. This is not a consumer site. Read our guest feed.
www.RCMAnswers.net – Content focuses on healthcare revenue cycle management highlighting the current change to ICD-10 and moving from fee to value based reimbursement models. Our readers are healthcare providers and consultants in this healthcare financial space. This is not a consumer site and we do not publish on health issues. Read our guest feed. Read our column contributor, Sarianne Gruber.
- Gain exposure for yourself or your organization’s thought leaders – our network of sites averages close to 50,000 visits a month.
- Our audience is comprised of physicians (48%), hospitals (25%) and other site visitors with a keen interest in health IT and EHR adoption.
- Gain additional exposure and increase your social media presence as accepted article posts will be shared on our Twitter accounts, LinkedIn groups, Google+ pages and Facebook networks of over 31K followers.
- All accepted articles are also included in our daily digest and weekly news digest to over 14,000 email subscribers.
- Beyond exposure on our sites, we include a site link back to all accepted submissions giving contributors SEO value.
- If we publish on a frequent basis, your posts will be linked through a single meta tag of your name giving you a URL dedicated to your posts.
- If your post is top read and shared during the month it will appear in our “Top 10 Guest Post” we publish each month and share again to our readers. Read our “Deserve a Second Read” posts.
Who should contribute.
- Media outlets or journalists
- Industry thought leaders
- For profit or non-profit companies
- Physicians and health care professionals
- CMOs, CMIOs,
- Regional Extension Centers and Health Information Exchanges
What to contribute.
- Must be original content and contain no reference to your business.
- Content related to Health IT, EHR adoption, Health Information Exchange (HIE), or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Perspectives on practices or hospitals implementing health information technology and revenue cycle management.
- Challenges of implementing and using health information technology.
- Best practices of EHR adoption.
- Reviews and commentary on meetings or conferences relating to health IT.
- Content with educational value, not promotional.
- No news items, announcements, or events. (Send those as press releases for us to consider separately.)
How to contribute.
- Article must be approximately 450-600 words in length.
- Must be submitted in Word format.
- Include the author’s full name and title with a site link
- Attach headshot image to use
- Give us Twitter accounts we can use when tweeting the article (company and author are best)
- Authors retain rights to their pieces for syndicating elsewhere after it is published on our sites.
- If you are an non-profit, independent consultant, healthcare provider, journalist, blogger, REC/government agency, email email@example.com.
- If you are an EHR, HIE or Health IT vendor or company operating in the space email firstname.lastname@example.org.