Attention all Subject Matter Experts – Submit an Article
HealthIT Answers is owned and operated by Answers Media Company, LLC. The site seeks to educate physicians, hospitals, vendors, consultants, and the community at large on current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery.
We also produce, host, and manage an Internet radio station and podcast channel, HealthcareNOW Radio. The live streaming station currently reaches 38,000 listeners per month; the podcast channel averages 80,000 plays per month. You can learn more about the programs we air and publish on the companion website, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com.
If you are interested in receiving our media kit with all of our marketing and sponsorship opportunities, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reference, we are not consumer sites or blogs. Our media sites are B2B for healthcare providers focused on adopting health information technology and participation in federal initiatives and quality reporting programs for transition to value based care. If you are writing for us your audience is the healthcare provider/payer not patient/consumer.
We are looking for healthcare thought leader articles, product placement or their links are not allowed. All articles must have a byline author with head shot and title from the company submitting the article.
- Gain exposure for yourself or your organization’s thought leaders.
- Our audience is comprised of physicians (41%), hospitals (41%) and other site visitors with a keen interest in health IT.
- Gain additional exposure and increase your social media presence as accepted article posts will be shared with our followers.
- All accepted articles are also included in our weekly news digest.
- Beyond exposure on our sites, we include a site link back to all accepted submissions giving contributors SEO value.
- If we publish on a frequent basis, your posts will be linked through a single meta tag of your name giving you a URL dedicated to your posts.
Who should contribute.
- Media outlets or journalists
- Industry thought leaders
- For profit or non-profit companies
- Physicians and health care professionals
- Senior and C-Level
What to contribute.
- Must be original content and contain no reference to your business. We will not link to any product pages.
- Content related to Health IT, Regulatory issues, EHR adoption, Health Information Exchange (HIE), Interoperability, Healthcare Data Security, Precision Medicine, Healthcare Finance, Telehealth, Blockchain, Healthcare Analytics including AI or Revenue Cycle issues.
- Perspectives on practices or hospitals implementing health information technology and revenue cycle management.
- Challenges of implementing and using health information technology.
- Best practices of health IT adoption.
- Reviews and commentary on meetings or conferences relating to health IT.
- Content with educational value, not promotional.
- We do not link to competing news outlets.
- We do not link to gated materials and assets – ask for sponsored article information.
- We do not use referral code on any links.
- No news items, announcements, or events. (Send those as press releases for us to consider separately.)
How to contribute.
- Article must be at a minimum 450-800 words in length.
- Must be submitted in Word format.
- References must be hyperlinked in document not footnoted.
- Include the author’s full name and title with a site link
- Attach head shot image to use
- Give us LinkedIn accounts we can use when sharing the article (company and author are best)
- Authors retain rights to their pieces for syndicating elsewhere after it is published on our sites.
- If you are a PR agency or journalist, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an non-profit, independent consultant, healthcare provider, blogger, or government agency, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org