System Replacement Impact on Legacy Data Retention
by Harmony Healthcare IT
We are pleased to present System Replacement Impact on Legacy Data Retention to share information and serve as a roadmap for healthcare providers engaged in determining and implementing best practices for managing legacy data. In this paper, we’ll examine:
- Data retention exposures when a clinical or financial system is replaced
- Strategies for managing legacy data when a clinical, financial or administrative system is replaced
- The benefits of data archiving to satisfy retention requirements
- Our findings — how healthcare organizations handle legacy data management after system replacement
- A look ahead at the proliferation of health data volume with a focus on maintaining legacy data
Download the paper to learn more.
Complete the form.