Top Health IT Guest Posts in 2012
Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts and by now you’re thinking we’re milking this whole Health IT in 2012 thing for all it’s worth. And you would be right. We couldn’t let the season pass though without acknowledging some of the subject matter experts and bloggers who have contributed great content to this site throughout the year. From EHR adoption and patient engagement to mobile health and data security, these eight posts shined a light on top Health IT topics in 2012.
- Dr. Ashish K. Jha, physician and Health policy researcher at the Harvard School of Public Health: The Wrong Question on Electronic Health Records
- William Hersh, MD, Professor and Chair, OHSU, Blog Informatics Professor: Health IT Jobs Growth Outpacing Qualified People to Fill Them?
- Brad Tritle, Chair, HIMSS Social Media Task Force: Health IT is “I will see the doctor now”
- Regina Holliday, artist, speaker and author in Washington DC: Blue Button for Patients: More Than Just a Lapel Pin
- Brian Ahier, Healthcare, Technology & Government 2.0: Role and Future of Accountable Care Organizations
- Rick Kam, President of ID Experts: Electronic Health Records vs. Patient Privacy: Who Will Win?
- Sean Chai, Director, Innovation Technology, Innovation and Advanced Technology at Kaiser Permanente: Four Top Trends that Will Shape Digital Health
- John Tempesco, Chief Marketing Officer, ICA: What Is On The Health IT Horizon?
Check out the full feed of all of the posts from contributing experts.
12 Days of Christmas Posts
Day 1: No Reindeer Games Here – It’s a Health IT Sledfest
Day 2: A Year of Health Information Technology on Twitter
Day 3: Health IT Business News Wrap-Up – December 16, 2012
Day 4: Health Information Technology Year End List of Lists
Day 5: A Year of Healthcare Podcasts
Day 6: ONC Highlights – Year in Review
Day 7: Health IT Education Programs in the New Year