Health Information Technology Groups Worthy of a Spin
Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts we take a look at some of the best groups on LinkedIn to join for discussions related to all things Health Information Technology. Check out the groups we danced with in 2012.
- All Things HITECH – Name says it all. Discussions centered around the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use, HIPAA Data Security and more.
- Clinical Informatics Leaderership – For insight and tips on how to advance the field of Clinical Informatics.
- EHR Implementation Network (EHRIN) – This group connects health information technology professionals, medical providers, practice administrators and consultants managing the transition into an electronic environment.
- Health IT and Electronic Health Records – This group is managed by the ONC and is for those interested in the development and implementation of EHRs and Health IT issues overall.
- Healthcare IT/EHR/HIS – For people working in the health information technology, EHR and Hospital Info System (HIS) space.
- iHT2 Health IT Connect – A group for exchanging knowledge and networking opportunities around health information technology issues.
- mHealth – This networking group is for members interested in learning more on how mobile technology is improving healthcare.
- mindIT Technology in Healthcare – A group focused on unique health information technoloyg needs of physicians offices. Discussions also focus on the regulations and solutions for EHR technology.
- Society for Participatory Medicine – Managed by the 501(c)3 public charity of the same name, the group promotes the concept of participatory medicine by and among patients, caregivers and their medical teams.
12 Days of Christmas Posts
Day 1: No Reindeer Games Here – It’s a Health IT Sledfest
Day 2: A Year of Health Information Technology on Twitter
Day 3: Health IT Business News Wrap-Up – December 16, 2012
Day 4: Health Information Technology Year End List of Lists
Day 5: A Year of Healthcare Podcasts
Day 6: ONC Highlights – Year in Review
Day 7: Health IT Education Programs in the New Year
Day 8: Shining a Light on Biggest Health IT Topics in 2012