Listen to the Conversation
- COVID has impacted the well-being of our frontline health professionals – their mental health and emotional and spiritual strength. Drs. Livingston and Hassaballa outline how sharing their ideas and ideals rally them to higher performance in patient care.
- A hospital system CEO and ER physician intensivist share from the heart how the expression of feelings has strengthened their commitment to public health and passion for medicine.
- Dr. Hassaballa has championed cutting-edge medicine in the emergency room – and shares how the months of COVID and suffering – inspired him to support the patient’s voice. At the forefront of women’s health and delivering new lives into the world, Dr. Livingston shares the responsibilities of rallying health professionals to serve patients with COVID despite the risks.
- Doctors are not immune to suffering and terrible loss. Hear the heartfelt and powerful words of two healers when medicine alone cannot save a life. These physician authors draw on inner spiritual strength to broaden their ability to heal.
- Physicians are trained to be experts in their field – to be in the know. Hear from two top doctors about being vulnerable and authentic with patients and colleagues.
About the Show
Join digital health advocate and author Gil Bashe as he discusses the power of collaboration and innovation in improving care across the health ecosystem. Sharing stories and insights from a global perspective, Gil looks at the companies and people who are making a difference and offers his opinions on how to connect the dots to transform the industry for good.
On the radio weekdays at 10:30 am, 6:30 pm, & 2:30 am ET.