There is still time to join our upcoming live web event – Meaningful Use for Specialists. This event is exclusive for member of our HITECH Answers Virtual Learning Center. Membership is free for all Eligible Professionals, Hospitals and Medical Associations.
Speaker: Jim Tate, EMR Advocate
Duration: 1 hour
Description: A first glance at the Stage 1 Core and Menu Set objectives makes sense for primary care, but what about specialists? How can Psychiatrists, Oncologists, Radiologists, Urologists, and other specialists meet the requirements and objectives outlined in CMS EHR Incentive Program? EPs that are specialists can still achieve the CMS incentives based on the flexibility that is incorporated into two primary areas: Menu Exclusions and Quality Measures..
This session looks at:
- What are the allowable exclusions in the Core and Menu Set of Stage 1 Objectives?
- How are the exclusions claimed?
- How will the 90 day vs. full year reportable period affect the ability to claim exclusions?
- How can a specialist report the required Quality Measures?
- What if none of the Quality Measures apply?
- Q & A follows presentation of the material.
This informative event is presented by Jim Tate, founder of EMR Advocate. He is a nationally recognized expert on ARRA Stimulus incentives, certified technology and Meaningful Use. His company brings a unique combination of skills to successfully address the complex and changing issues surrounding the CMS EHR Incentive Program for the “meaningful use of EHR certified technology” for Stage 1 and beyond.