Join us every Friday at Five for our weekly top 5 favorites in the world of HIT and HITECH. This week we bring you other lists of 5 from around the industry. Check them out.
- 5 Ways to Boost Physician Acceptance of EHRs, by Liz Jones, for HealthLeaders Media. It takes a village when it comes to implementing EHRs, are all your physicians on board?
- Five reasons not to wait. HP weighs in on implementing EHRs. And why not, you will need hardware and that’s what they are selling.
- 5 Health-Care Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Louis Navellier, Editor, Blue Chip Growth writes in InvestorPlace that these are small-cap medical stocks with big potential.
- Open-source EHRs: 5 Ways They Advance Meaningful Use Goals. Is open-source an answer to your concerns on capital investment, ehr implementation, workflow and data management? Ron Byers, Vice President and General Counsel for DSS, Inc. give us 5 ways he thinks will help in Healthcare IT News EHR Watch.
- 5 Reasons to Consider the Cloud for Health Data, by Gienna Shaw, for HealthLeaders Media. Do the benefits out weigh the cons? Read our recent guest post from Buddy Gillespie on the topic of Cloud Computing and achieving meaningful use.