Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company.
Follow them on Twitter @
Hank Williams III, Sr. Business Development Executive
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Hank:
Before your interview, you need to research the organization thoroughly. Check their company website. Know their history and about the growth they’ve experienced over the years. Look for relevant press releases online or in trade publications. Re-read the job description so you can illustrate how your background will fit their needs. Be ready with questions for each interviewer, but focus on issues of responsibility, not “what’s in it for me.”
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Epic Hospital Billing Claims Analyst
Check out this opportunity.
- Must be certified in Epic Hospital Billing
- Must have strong Claims and Remit experience
- Must have build experience at multiple client sites
- Minimum of 1 Full Cycle Implementation
- Experience with build on Epic 2015 version
- Good communication skills
- Travel on-site Mon-Thurs required
Duration: 3 Month initial contract, but will go longer
Start: September 2017