Join us every Friday at Five for our weekly top 5 favorites in the world of HIT and HITECH. This week we pick five newsletters that will help physician’s and their practice administrators keep up. It is always nice to have information right at your finger tips or in this case right in your inbox.
- Are you keeping up with all the HIPAA changes mandated in the HITECH Act? You can’t afford not to. Check out our HIPAA expert, Bob Chaput’s newsletter at Data Mountain.
- Do you know where to get the most up to date information on medical research? The National Institutes of Health is our nation’s medical research agency. Check out their Newsletters and Feeds on everything from events to public alerts.
- Are you interested in healthcare finance? Healthcare Finance Newsweek is an industry leader with original content articles in the world of healthcare and finance. Choose from a daily briefing or weekly summary, they even have an entire newsletter devoted to the healthcare implications of the ARRA. Check their newsletter options out.
- Do you need to hire? Are you getting quality candidates? Are you offering competitive wages? Healthcare is the number one industry now for jobs of the future. Know what you are up against. Check this health career newsletter out.
- Do you know what the Department of Health and Human Services is doing? CMS and ONC are two agencies within HHS that directly impact a physician’s practice today. Check out their email updates and RSS feeds to keep you informed.