Who doesn’t like a good list? Whether you are on it, know someone on it, or aspire to be on it, you always want to read the list. From the latest health mobile app technology to the top healthIT stories from last month, here are some interesting lists I think deserve sharing. Check out all our favorite lists here.
My picks this month to celebrate National Nurses Week with rankings about all things nursing: from education to the workforce to what you need on your daily shift.
- The Best Schools (@Best_Schools) ranks The 50 Best Online RN to BSN Programs with The university of Illinois at Chicago School of Nursing (@UICnursing) coming in at number 1
- Congratulations to number 1 Duke Nursing School (@DukeU_NrsngSchl) in the ranking of the Top 10 Nursing / Informatics Degree Programs by NursingSchoolHub.com
- According to the Nurse Journal (@nursejournal ) here are the 100 Best Things You Can Do with a Nursing Degree
- Wallet Hub (@wallethub) says move to Maine or Montana, not Hawaii or the District of Columbia on their 2018 Best and Worst States for Nurses list.
- RNs, LPNs, and Travel Nurses are the top 3 picks by Rasmussen College’s (@Rasmussen) list of Top 25 Types of Nurses Employers are Looking to Hire
- Top RN to BSN lists their choices for The 10 Most Popular Specialized Nursing Fields with Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist coming in at the top.
During Your Shift
- From your stethoscope, to hand sanitizer, to your smartphone check out 15 Items You Should Have in Your Nurse Bag from Nurse Theory.
- Don’t forget your clicky pens and comfortable shoes according to Bayada’s (@BayadaHHC) list of 7 Essential Items Every Successful Nurse Needs.
- Diversity Nursing (@DiversityNurse) counts micropore medical tape, a watch with seconds hands, and over the counter pharmacy items among the 14 Items that New Nurses Should Have in Their Bag.