Featuring: Matt Gove, former Chief Marketing Officer at Summit Health and CityMD
Healthcare consumers are driven by convenience, access, cost, relationships, and flexibility. Quite the demand and even greater in expectation. But are healthcare organizations ready and able to meet these expectations today? And what kind of technology is required to do just that?
Join Matt Gove, former Chief Marketing Officer at Summit Health and CityMD and host Alan Tam, Chief Marketing Officer at Actium Health as they explore the intersection of what drives healthcare consumer behavior, and the ongoing struggle healthcare organizations have in meeting their needs.
Listen to the Conversation
- Consumers in healthcare make decisions based on convenience, access, flexibility, cost, and relationships.
- Improvement can be taken in understanding how a consumer interacts with the health system in order to personalize and facilitate their journey.
- Most health systems are more focused on what they need from the customer rather than what the customer needs from them! It’s time to shift the focus to the customer’s needs, instead of the physician’s or office’s needs.
- Your brand is nothing more than the sum of your patient’s experience with your healthcare system.
- The marketing department is uniquely positioned to touch people and improve the customer experience more than even the clinical team.
Meet the Host
Chief Marketing Officer at Actium Health
LinkedIn: Alan Tam
As the Podcast Host for Hello Healthcare and Chief Marketing Officer at Actium Health, Alan is on a mission to help healthcare accelerate their digital transformation and advancement of the healthcare consumer experience. Through story telling and sharing insights from innovative healthcare leaders, Alan is hoping to drive meaningful impact and change to healthcare one conversation at a time.
About the Show
Consumer experiences, major disruptors, and AI tech are shaping healthcare for years to come. On Hello Healthcare, we dive deep on these issues with leaders who are driving change. We hope that their stories will drive you to demand or create a better future. Available to stream on all major listening platforms under Hello Healthcare Podcast and Healthcare NOW Radio.
Follow the show’s hashtag: #HelloHealthcarePod