Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Greythorn.
Follow them on Twitter @GreythornNA
Caleb Potter, Principal Recruiter, Healthcare IT at Greythorn
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Caleb:
In an interview, use the two-second rule. After the interviewer finishes a statement or question, wait one to two seconds before responding. Short pauses in speech can indicate additional thought is needed, but we have a tendency to fill that silence and interrupt their thought process. Don’t do it! Just wait a moment to ensure the interviewer is finished speaking and is ready for your answer.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Epic Anesthesia Analyst
Check out this opportunity.
The Anesthesia Coordinator is responsible for a variety of roles and responsibilities. Principle roles and responsibilities include:
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the Epic application to perform design, build, and testing activity.
Identify issues and work to bring to resolution.
- Troubleshoot questions and problems from end users and the project team.
- Prioritize enhancement and system change requests.
- Participate with business owners and end users in the design process to translate operational requirements into future-state processes and application configurations. Perform in-depth analyses of workflows, conduct data collection and other analysis related to the system.
- Perform system build, testing, and ongoing optimization of the configuration.
- Conduct regular communication with Epic’s installation team, and serve as a bridge between end users and vendor implementation staff to tailor the system to the organization.
- Coordinate with Epic and technical personnel to troubleshoot, maintain, and implement complex and enterprise-wide infrastructure technologies and application-based installations
- Apply Epic experience and training to team tasks and deliverables.
- Develop and document internal procedures to use in conjunction with the Epic application.
For more resources, check out Greythorn’s Career Suite.