Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Greythorn.
Follow them on Twitter @GreythornNA
Craig Manchio, Recruiting Manager – LIVESite Training & Consulting
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Craig:
Each health system is unique in their culture, policies, processes, and workflows. No matter how much expertise you have, make it apparent when interviewing that you are open to tailoring your approach to best meet theirs.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Epic Certified Cadence Principal Trainer
Location: San Francisco, California
Check out this opportunity.
Under the leadership of the Manager of Client Account Services, the Epic Cadence/Prelude Principal Trainer has primary responsibility for providing Epic training for end users, developing effective and comprehensive training materials and participating in the implementation and support of the clinical application.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of workflows to properly develop Epic course curriculum along with all training materials and present to end users
- Ensure all training materials adhere to current policies and procedures.
- Lead training efforts stemming from software upgrades and updates as it relates to the clinical application.
- Provide hands on support to system end users with learned application knowledge.
- Participate in testing and workflow validation of all new systems and modification before implementation into the production environment.
For more resources, check out Greythorn’s Career Suite.