Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Greythorn.
Follow them on Twitter @GreythornNA
Erin Herda, National Recruiting Manager at Greythorn
Contact and connect with her on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Erin:
Present a chronological resume to recruiters with specifics on what your responsibilities and accomplishments were in each position. Make sure you include all the systems you have experience with so clients can get a full picture of your background.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Sr. Epic Applications Systems Analyst
Location: Massachusetts – Worcester
Check out this opportunity.
Full time/perm Epic Applications Systems Analyst. Candidates much have a full technical knowledge and thorough understanding of business application of the project. Also has duties of instructing, assigning, directing, and checking the work of other software developers on an assigned development team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required. Over 8 years and up to and including 10 years experience.
- Must be able to work off hours and participate in on-call rotation.
- Current Epic certification(s) or ability to achieve based on the client EPIC Project Commitment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the above requirements.
- Department-specific competencies, including age-specific competencies, and their measurements will be developed and maintained in the individual departments.
For more resources, check out Greythorn’s Career Suite.