Through Implementation of Care Management
When: Wednesday December 7, 2022
Time: 2:00 -3:00 pm ET
Register for this event.
Join them for this webinar as expert faculty outline the differences between case management, care coordination and complex care management to frame up a discussion on strategies to leverage effective models for both in-person and remote services.
Expert faculty will discuss the role of the medical assistant and the nurse in care management, as well as how standing orders and delegated orders support this work. This session will discuss how telehealth and remote patient monitoring enhancements can support complex care management for patients with chronic conditions.
Participants will leave this session with the knowledge and tools to begin or enhance implementation of chronic care management by enhancing the role of the medical assistant, nurse and the technology that supports the clinical care.
- Mary Blankson, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, Chief Nursing Officer, Community Health Center, Inc.
- Tierney Giannotti, MPA, Senior Program Manager, Population Health, Community Health Center Inc.
At the end of the session, their expert panelists will answer your questions, so join then live so you can engage with the panel and hear from your peers across the country!
If you cannot make the live session, the slides and recording will be emailed to to all who register for the series and posted on their website.
If you have not already, please create your free Weitzman Education Platform account today to register for their sessions!
- Visit education.weitzmaninstitute.org/user/register
- Choose a username, password (save it somewhere safe so you can continue to use it!), and fill out some basic user information.
- Click Create New Account.
- That’s it! You can now use your account to register for future webinars and track your CME/CEUs/attendance certificates.