- 2019 Assignment Methodology Specifications for the CMS Web Interface and CAHPS for MIPS Survey – Describes the process for assigning patients to a group or virtual group participating in MIPS that has elected to report Quality performance category data via the CMS Web Interface and/or administer the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS survey.
- 2019 Opt-in and Voluntary Reporting Election Process Toolkit – Provides a fact sheet and guide with an overview of the MIPS opt-in and voluntary reporting participation options including information on eligibility, how to submit elections, and what to do to prepare.
- 2019 Improvement Activities Quick Start Guide – Explains in a few steps how to get started with the Improvement Activities and Promoting Interoperability performance categories of MIPS.
- 2019 Improvement Activities Fact Sheet (updated) – Offers an overview of the Improvement Activities performance category in 2019, and now includes answers to frequently asked questions about the performance category.
Advanced APM and QPP Resources
- 2019 All-Payer Data Submission Form Guide – Shares step-by-step instructions for submitting payment amount and patient count data for consideration under the All-Payer Combination Option.
- QPP Glossary – New webpage that contains brief definitions of QPP terms and acronyms.
For More Information
- Visit the QPP Resource Library to review new and existing QPP resources.
- Contact the Quality Payment Program at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222). To receive assistance more quickly, consider calling during non-peak hours—before 10 AM and after 2 PM ET.