All ears will be listening to the HIT Policy Committee meeting tomorrow. The agenda states a jammed packed four and a half hours of everything we want to know. Will we have something to write about? Stay tuned.
Look for the meeting to cover:
- Overview of Public Comments on Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Workgroup Recommendations
- Information Exchange Workgroup Recommendations
- Certification/Adoption Workgroup Recommendations
- HIT Standards Committee update and progress
The meeting is open to the public physically and online. To participate go here.