My Interviews at HIMSS
Last week I spent some of my time at HIMSS discussing health IT now and what the future brings with so many subject matter experts. The state of the industry is complicated and showing it’s growing and changing pains. But there is optimism we will get where we need to be. Thanks to all of you who spent time with me and to those who recorded this year’s HIMSS Highlights. Check the audios out on HealthcareNOWradio.com on demand or throughout the day on the radio. Here is who you will hear.
- Steve Barlow, co founder VP Client Ops Health Catalyst shares his thoughts on a successful implementation of analytics.
- Tim Dubes, Sr. Manager, Enterprise Marketing at eFax helps us understand the next generation of fax technology in the cloud.
- Barry Chaiken, CMIO Infor discussing health IT challenges for facilities.
- Beth Houck, VP of Client Services, SA Ignite talked about her post series and embedding your MU in daily operations.
- Bob Janacek, founder and CTO DataMotion explains what an EP should know about a HISP.
- GA HIMSS Chapter President, Christopher Kunney of InfinteOptions Technology Consulting Group, tells us about the HIMSS State chapter and why GA is becoming the IT capitol of the country.
- David Hartnett, VP of Economic Development Metro Atlanta Chamber highlight the health IT synergy in the Atlanta area.
- Dana Sellers, CEO Encore Health Resources in Houston discusses the challenges hospital CIOs are facing today.
- Dr. Harry Greenspun, Senior Advisor, Healthcare Transformation and Technology at Deloitte talks about health IT evolving and Deloitte’s newest program Converge Health.
- Lee Barrett, Executive Director EHNAC fills us in on their newest accredidation program for ACOs.
- Lance Speck, General Manager Actian talks about the challenges for organizations when it comes to analytics.
- CEO Mac McMillan of CynergisTek is a security expert and tells us what providers should be doing to manage their IT systems.
- Ric Sinclair, Head of Product for ZirMed discusses a vision of a single online place where patient can interact with all their providers and get their personal health records.
- Stephanie Keene, Managing Director of Strategy and Marketing e-MDs talks about their new revenue cycle management product.
- I caught up with Kentucky REC Director Dr Steltenkamp to talk about them getting involved in PCMH.