Value-Based Care Insights New Episode Now On-Demand
As we enter 2023, Dan has been asked by many Health System leaders to provide insights on key initiatives impacting provider’s strategies to enhance both growth and financial performance.
On this episode Dan is joined by his colleague Lucy Zielinski to discuss important trends in 2022 forcing healthcare organizations to recalibrate their strategic plans heading into 2023.
Some of their discussion topics include:
- The evolving primary care and clinical service line delivery models
- Managing hospital costs through operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Addressing staffing shortages and high turnover through workforce enhance programs
- Advancing health system’s appetite for risk-based contracting
- Optimizing revenue performance through revenue cycle enhancement and revenue integrity of value-based contracts
About The Show
Value-Based Care Insights is a radio show on Healthcare NOW Radio, that explores how to optimize the performance of programs to meet the demands of an increasing value-based care payment environment. It is hosted by Dan Marino (@DjmarinoHD) and highlights recognized experts in the field and within Lumina Health Partners (@LuminaHP).
Tune in weekdays at 5:00am, 1:00pm and 9:00pm ET.
Join the conversation on Twitter at #VBCInsights.