HBMA 2015 Fall Annual Conference
September 10-12, 2015
Las Vegas – Caesars Palace
The Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA) is excited to present the 2015 Fall Annual Conference, September 10-12, 2015 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This year’s conference features new and updated educational sessions along with the best networking opportunities in the healthcare revenue cycle management industry. GeBBS will be the title Sponsor.
“With the upcoming compliance date for ICD-10, I recognize that it might be difficult to schedule time away from the office, but I am excited to share that we will hear directly from leading health insurance companies as they answer questions around ICD-10, ERA, and EFT enrollment,” said Michelle Durner, CHBME, HBMA Education Committee Chair. “Representatives from Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare are participating in a Commercial Payor Panel, and the interactive session is designed to ease your concerns and answer your most pressing questions.”
The HBMA 2015 Fall Annual Conference will also feature educational sessions that healthcare revenue cycle management professionals will not want to miss. At the event, attendees will be able to hear from Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Special Agent James Boazzo. In his session, Boazzo will provide an insider’s look into the civil and criminal prosecutions related to healthcare fraud matters.
The conference also offers:
- A Washington policy update on the future of healthcare billing from Bill Finerfrock
- Information on the Physician Quality Reporting System new payment model of value-based purchasing
- Facts on how you can take advantage of CAQH/CORE resources to reduce medical billing administrative burden
- A session on cyber protection with information about phishing, malware, and Wi-Fi attacks
- Numerous networking opportunities for you to interact with colleagues from the industry
- An exclusive exhibit hall with industry leading vendors and healthcare business partners
- An opportunity to take the Certified Healthcare Billing & Management Executive (CHBME) Exam
Conference participants will receive 11 hours toward the designation of CHBME. There are two pre-conference workshops on Thursday morning that each offer an additional 4 hours.