- This event has passed.
Value-Based Care: A Virtual Panel Discussion with Industry Thought Leaders
September 17, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In 2018 the healthcare industry continues to work towards transformation to value-based care. While healthcare organizations and providers deal with the myriad of issues in moving past volume-based models, government regulations, the speed of transformation, and technological advancements are continually changing, creating both challenges and opportunities.
The Quality Payment Program under MACRA is also now in its second year of reporting. Providers are anxiously looking to the publication of scores in October, and how these scores may impact both financial health and reputation.
Join Answers Media Network on this upcoming webinar event as we bring thought leaders together for a virtual roundtable discussion on how the industry is doing in its transition to value-based care, and what lies ahead.
Our moderator and panelists will discuss:
- Where healthcare organizations and providers are making the greatest strides and what are the mistakes they may be making
- How efforts to dismantle the Affordable Care Act and the policies of the current administration are affecting value-based care
- Will alternative payment models (APMs) grow or contract
- As Medicaid expansions put more pressure on the cost of care for patients at risk, how will population health management and social determinants impact value-based care
- How data, health informatics, AI and other innovations in technology impact value-based care
- Can virtual care play a role
- The changing role of payers
- Potential winners and losers in the land of value-based care
- Outlook for 2019 and beyond
Moderator: Fred Goldstein, Accountable Health LLC and Host of PopHealth Week
Jay Eisenstock, Chair of WEDI
Timothy Mills, Chief Growth Officer Alpha II
David Muhlestein, Chief Research Officer at Leavitt Partners