On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me, four Tweeting birds…
On Day 4 of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts we looked at what’s #trending in the Twitterverse. Here are our favorite Tweeters who sang the #HIT songs all year.
Our Favorite Tweeters
You are nobody until somebody follows you…
While we certainly enjoy welcoming new followers, we learn a lot from those we follow and are continuously seeking out smart, informative Tweeters to add to our list. Below is a sampling of some favorites we have been following for quite some time and others with whom we’ve recently linked.
- Rebecca M Goodwin @RebeccaMGoodwin – Self proclaimed Health IT geek, Project Manager at National Library of Medicine, and Cultivator at Grandmother Garden.
- Judith Lindsay at JAL Consulting @judithconsult – Author of A Practical Guide to Understanding and Implementing HIPAA. Clients call “a HIPAA queen.”
- Nick Adkins @nickisnpdx – Kilt-wearing, pink furry bike riding, digital healthcare evangelist
- Brian Ahier @ahier– Brian Ahier is a nationally known expert on digital health with a focus on health data exchange who is passionate about healthcare, technology, open data and government 2.0.
Our Favorite Retweeters
Thanks for the memories…
We’d like to send some holiday cheer and a big thank you to all of our followers out there in the Twittersphere. We appreciate your support, your retweets, and mentions helping us to spread the HIT word. Below are some of our most loyal followers.
- Mandi Bishop @MandiBPro – Nationally-recognized, high-energy, and relentlessly social health IT and health data analytics innovation consultant and evangelist.
- Justin Barnes @HITAdvisor – Host of our weekly syndicated radio show “This Just In,” passionate about helping care providers thrive, and sought after HIT speaker.
- HIT Happenings @hithappenings – Curated healthcare IT events, podcasts, webinars, news, rumors
- Planet HIPAA @PlanetHIPAA – On Planet HIPAA everyone is compliant, happy, and stress free and friendly, intelligent experts will help you be as well.
Our Favorite Lists
Making a list and checking it twice…
‘Tis the season of giving and spending on anyone and everyone but ourselves. We’re not encouraging you to follow the Tao of Scrooge, but why not give yourself a little something too this year? We have the perfect thing… a subscription to any and all of our Twitter Lists! And what makes this offer even better? It’s free! So what are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Network Contributors – People and organizations that have been published on our sites
- Station Favorites – Guests, hosts, and audiocast members you will hear on our internet radio station – www.HealthcareNOWradio.com (@HCNowRadio)
- HIT and Health Care News – HIT and HC News sites we follow
- HIMSS17 – A list created by HealthCareIT Experts (@HCITExpert)
Our Favorite Hashtags
Spread the word…
We followed what was new and exciting this year in HIT using the good old #hashtag. We stayed abreast of what tweeters were saying about the latest conferences and HIT news. In addition, we tried to keep our readers up to date on trending #hashtags worth following, Tweet Chats to consider, and event #hashtags to follow and use with our regular post, Health IT Events and Hashtags, on HIE Answers. Below is a list of some of our favorites from the past year.
And finally, follow us as we go through 2017 tweeting about health information technology and our own personal passions…
- Answers Media Network – @HealthITAnswers
- HITECH Answers – @HITECHAnswers
- HealthcareNowRadio – @HCNowRadio
- RCM Answers – @RCMAnswers
- Roberta Mullin – @mssoftware
- Carol Flagg – @carolflagg
- Jim Tate – @jimtate
- Sarianne Gruber – @subtleimpact
#HappyHolidays from all of us!