New Community Gives Vendors Updates on EHR Incentive Programs
CMS and ONC do a terrific job in providing plenty of resources and outreach programs for Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals looking to participate in the EHR Incentive Programs. From National Provider Calls to new Stage 2 reference grids they are putting the “E”, as in education, in Health IT. Now they have created an EHR vendor community. The purpose of this new community is to address vendor questions on meaningful use, certification requirements and other health IT initiatives through a series of regularly scheduled calls and webinars.
In gauging vendor interest in this new community, CMS/ONC asks:
- Do you work for a vendor that provides Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT) for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs?
- Are you interested in receiving program updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) and taking part in regular Q&A calls with CMS’ and ONC’s EHR Incentive Programs experts?
- Do you want to know more about ICD-10, administrative simplification rules, and quality measurement requirements that could affect your company and its products?
If interested in joining this community you can sign up by emailing the following information to RegisterEHR@cms.hhs.gov:
- EHR Vendor with which you are employed
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Certified EHR Products or other health IT products offered by your company