HIMSS Exhibit Hall
While we highlighted some of the upcoming HIMSS conference yesterday, we focused on the learning sessions. With a thousand exhibitors setting up micro spaces to catch your eye, we would be amiss to leave them out of our pre conference updates.
- Back by popular demand I would presume is the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™. Visit the leading organizations and vendors working in collaboration to Break the Barriers to Interoperable Healthcare at Booth #11000 in Hall G. Don’t miss the Showcase Theater, Live Exchange, and Use Case Tours. Get the details and hours here.
- New this year is the Career Services Center in Booth #12953.There will be poster presentations and a Q&A session on Tuesday at 4:15. The center is for job seekers and employers.
- The popular Social Media Center will be in Hall C Lobby this year. Follow what is happening at hashtag #HSMC on Twitter. Stop by and connect with leading health IT bloggers, social media specialists, and HIMSS social networks. Introduce yourself to one of the experts on hand, our friend John Lynn, Editor and Founder of HealthScene.com, read his blog EMR and HIPAA or tweet him @techguy.
- Want to see what new products are being launched at the conference? Check out the search page by exhibitor or product category.
- The Intelligent Hospital™ Pavilion in Booth 12442, Lower Level Hall G invites healthcare professionals and the life sciences community to experience using real-time demonstrations of today’s technologies in a patient care environment. Visit http://www.intelligenthospital.org/ for more information.
- The Knowledge Centers will bring together education sessions, exhibitor case study presentations, exhibition booths, HIMSS resources, networking, and HIMSS-identified subject matter experts all in one area. Don’t forget the security experts David Finn recommended.
- Or just looking for a specific exhibitor? Use HIMSS Buyers Guide database for this years conference.
See you in Vegas!