Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Greythorn.
Follow them on Twitter @GreythornNA
Courtney Tague, Healthcare IT Recruiter at Greythorn
Contact and connect with her on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Courtney:
Candidates who are ready for a new project (or will be soon) should include specific details on their resume or LinkedIn page regarding past projects that will make them stand out from other candidates—i.e., certifications, versions of certifications, and specific experience (such as build, support, or training) as it applies to future positions he or she would like to obtain.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Check out this opportunity.
Siemens Training Team Needs:
- 2-5 consultant trainers (CNT) fluent in our legacy system of Siemens Invision (A2K3), familiar with both front end and back end functionality, but specifically able to train the (front end) Scheduling and Registration using our Trainer outline.
- 10 month contract
- Will consider trainers with training experience on later systems
- Training occurs Tuesday through Friday, every week, to complete a 2 week session of Revenue Cycle Training.
- Actual A2K3 training hours/week = 20
- This training includes introduction training for insurance (Ins 101) as well as OnLine Journal – payment collection workflow.
CNT should have experience with:
- Adult learning theory knowledge
- Basic health care revenue cycle terminology knowledge
- Basic curriculum build knowledge
- Time period requirement for CNT’s is fluid at this point, due to undetermined end date of A2K3 trainings, as well as outcome of on-going search for successful FTE Training specialists.
For more resources, check out Greythorn’s Career Suite.