Just the Facts from Joe Friday on EHR Incentives
The numbers you are about to see are all true…
As of the end of 2011
- 123,921 Eligible Professionals have registered for EHR Incentives, 15,255 have successfully attested to meaningful use in the Medicare program.
- 3.077 Eligible Hospitals have registered EHR Incentives and 604 of those have successfully attested to meaningful use.
- $2,533,689,145 has been paid out in Medicare and Medicaid Incentives.
- 277 hospitals have received payments under both Medicare and Medicaid and of those 12 were CAHs.
- 22% of eligible professionals that have been paid EHR incentives are Family Practitioners and 20% are Internal Medicine.
- 41 States Medicaid programs were open for registration. See the complete list. Two additional States launched in January of 2012.
- More than 1500 EHR products have been certified by ONC-ATCBs. Search for products on the CHPL.
Have a great weekend.