Issue Date: August 3, 2016
Response Deadline: September 12, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. EST
The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to evaluate the current product offerings for Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) and clinical data management services that will allow Vermont Information Technology Leaders (VITL) (@) to successfully evolve and thrive in our advanced health care market.
The goal of this RFI is to discover and evaluate the products and services that may best help VITL continue to achieve our vision over time as the healthcare market evolves and changes.
The issuance of this RFI does not constitute a commitment to issue a request for bids/proposals, award a contract, or pay any costs incurred in preparation of a response to this RFI.
- Monday, August 22, 2016, 12 to 1 PM EST – VITL Hosted Question & Answer Conference Call.
- This conference call is scheduled to answer vendor questions related to the RFI.
- Please register here for vendor conference call.
- The call is optional for vendors, and answers will be posted on this page.
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 2:00 PM EST – Deadline for vendors to submit questions on the RFI.
- Monday, September 12, 2016, 2:00 PM EST – RFI submission deadline.
VHIE Request for Information Document