Communication from CMS on the EHR Incentive Programs
To help eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals (CAHs) successfully participate in the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs in 2015, CMS has posted new resources on the CMS EHR Incentive Programs website.
- Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs: What You Need to Know for 2015
- Overview of the EHR Incentive Programs in 2015-2017
- What’s Changed for the EHR Incentive Programs in 2015-2017
- Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Attestation Worksheets
- Alternate Exclusions and Specifications Fact Sheet
- Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Objectives and Measures Tables
- Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Specification Sheets
CMS will continue to update the EHR Incentive Programs website to include additional information and resources for eligible professionals and eligible hospitals/CAHs. Stay tuned!
About the EHR Incentive Programs Final Rule
On October 6, CMS released the final rule for the EHR Incentive Programs, which provides new criteria that eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and CAHs must meet in order to successfully participate in the EHR Incentive Programs in 2015 through 2017 and Stage 3 in 2018 and beyond.
Remember to Comment on Stage 3 Final Rule
CMS invites the public to submit comments on certain provisions of the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs Stage 3 final rule. Submit comments electronically at regulations.gov by Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST. Comments submitted by regular, express, overnight mail, or courier are due no later than 5:00 pm EST on December 15.