Register for CMS Provider Call
CMS will host a National Provider Call on the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program. This National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2011 PQRS and eRx Incentive Payments and Feedback Reports.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 2011 PQRS & eRx Incentive Program – Incentive Payments
- Overview of Feedback Reports for 2011 PQRS/eRx Incentive Program
- Still Time to Participate in the 2012 PQRS
- Still Time to Participate in the 2012 eRx incentive Program
- Resources & Who to Contact for Help
In order to receive call-in information, you must register for the call on the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls registration Web site. Registration will close at 12:00 p.m. on the day of the call or when available space has been filled; no exceptions will be made, so please register early.
The presentation for this call will be posted prior to the call on the FFS National Provider Calls Web page. In addition, a link to the slide presentation will be e-mailed to all registrants on the day of the call.
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain CMS National Provider Calls. Visit the Continuing Education Credit Notification Web page to learn more.