When: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Where: Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington, D.C.
They are excited to be back in-person for their 2022 Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. Join them to hear about updates and accomplishments for 2022, network with members, and learn what is in store for The Sequoia Project in 2023.
Key Meeting Topics
Along with the keynote address, The Sequoia Project Annual meeting will also cover the following topics:
- TEFCA Timeline and Roadmap
- Good Practices in Information Sharing
- Implementation Guidelines and Next Steps toward Semantic Interoperability
- Consumer Needs and Preferences for Health Data
- Lessons from the Pandemic
- Engaging Stakeholders to Advance Interoperability
- The Latest from ONC and TEFCA
Dr. Mary Greene, Director of the Office of Burden Reduction & Health Informatics
Mary Greene, Director of the Office of Burden Reduction & Health Informatics Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), will open The Sequoia Project’s 2022 annual meeting, with a keynote address highlighting interoperability priorities and burden reduction activities in Medicare and Medicaid.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: October 31st.