HealthcareNOWradio.com in 2013
Day 5 of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts sparkles with a list of highlights from our radio station, HealthcareNOWradio.com this year. We have to thank the many experts and thought leaders who lent their time to the process. All were terrific. With close to a year of programs we have made our list of the top shows of 2013. You can listen or download the podcast of these shows.
This year we did audio interviews while attending HIMSS 13 in New Orleans, the HL7 meeting in Atlanta, and the AHIMA conference also in Atlanta. The Reginal Extension Centers (RECs) made time for us at HIMSS and discussed their moving forward post HITECH funding. The vendors and HIT consultants shared their visions with us at HIMSS and AHIMA. And HL7 tells us how and why to get involved. Check out this year’s audio interviews.
2013 brought us The Tate & Hartley Show featuring America’s favorite EHR experts, Jim Tate and Carolyn Hartley. In this special 13 program series Jim and Carolyn engage in thoughtful, in-depth discussions involving timely issues with electronic health records. Their conversation is current and offers strategies and tactics on how to navigate through this change. Download and listen to their shows.
MU Live! brought us another year of great programs and industry leaders that shared their time and knowledge with us. You can download all of the show’s podcasts or listen weekdays at 6am, 2pm, or 10pm ET on the radio. Here is our picks for top shows of 2013.
- Guest Mac McMillian, Chairman and CEO of CynergisTek discussing health IT security.
- Guest Dr. Robert Dolin, President and CMO of Lantana discussing big data in healthcare.
- Dr. Bill Braithwaite, Father/Pioneer of initial HIPAA Legislation, Treasure of HL7 discussing HIPAA’s place and role in an electronic environment.
- Dr. Harry Greenspun Senior Advisor for Deloitte Center for Health Solutions, discussing mobile health impact on the health industry.
- Regina Holliday, writer, blogger, artist, national patient advocate discussing the patient role in Health IT/EHR adoption.
Thanks to all for tuning in this year. If you haven’t listen to our station yet, check it out and rediscover radio in 2014.