Five Panels Offering Insights and Guidance on the Path to Data Exchange
Join Answers Media Network and DirectTrust for a free half-day virtual Summit on the current and future state of interoperability. Hear from industry leaders on hot topics, including what’s new and what’s next, regarding data quality and usability, patient identity, use cases for interoperability, engaging patients, and the future of interoperability.
Over the course of the afternoon 5 panel sessions will be presented on key areas outlined below:
Panel 1: Propelling Interoperability through Data Quality and Usability
Focusing on initial steps and considerations to make the most of your data and interoperability.
Panel 2: The Identity Issue: What’s New in Patient Identity and Matching
For the most up to date thinking and considerations regarding both identity and patient matching, including through a privacy and security lens.
Panel 3: Popular and Emerging Use Cases for Interoperability
Popular and emerging interoperability use cases complementary to and separate from TEFCA as we put the interoperability puzzle together.
Panel 4: Engaging Patients, Consumers, and Care Partners in Interoperability
Interoperability centers around the idea of information exchange to benefit patients, yet we frequently don’t center or involve patients, consumers, or care partners in our conversations. Hear about how to further consider and engage these key stakeholders.
Panel 5: The Future State of Interoperability
What can we expect next in interoperability? What’s on the horizon and how to be prepared for the next evolution of interoperability.
Panelist will include:
- Dr. Kel Pults, DHA, MSN, RN-BC, Chief Clinical Officer and VP of Government Strategy, MediQuant
- Didi Davis, VP, Informatics, Conformance & Interoperability, The Sequoia Project
- Katherine Lusk, VP Strategic Partnerships at Texas Health Services Authority
- Michele Darnell, President, Secure Exchange Solutions
- Adam Russell, VP, Strategy and Partnerships, Healthy.io
- Anne Santifer, Executive Director, OHIT/SHARE
- Grace Cordovano, PhD, BCPA, Co-founder Unblock Health
- Muhammad Chebli, VP, Solutions, NextGen Healthcare
- Justin Villines, MBA, BSM, Health IT Policy Director, Arkansas SHARE
- Lisa Nelson, Senior VP, Ad Vault
- Ryan Howells, Principal, Leavitt Partners
- Krystal Schramm, Director of American Indian & Alaska Native Engagement and Senior Technical Business Analyst, MiHN
- Jill DeGraff, Senior VP, Regulatory, b.well Connected Health