The Current and Future State of Telehealth
When: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 2 pm ET/11 am PT
Register Below to Reserve Your Virtual Seat
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought industry-wide attention and sweeping legislative initiatives to telehealth as a means for care delivery in a safe, secure and socially-distant environment.
This seismic shift in moving telehealth from a point of very low utilization to the primary means of providing healthcare services is effecting all aspects of the healthcare delivery spectrum. What will be the lasting impact of this shift on providers, payers and patients as the pandemic abates? Is the more widespread use and adoption of telehealth services and technologies here to stay?
On our second annual panel discussion, our all-star panel of industry leaders discuss where we sit today, still in the midst of a pandemic, and what the future holds for telehealth.
The topics for this 75-minute panel discussion include:
- The big picture and landscape of digital healthcare and where telehealth fits in
- A look at telehealth reimbursement programs through Medicare
- Technology considerations and how telehealth servicers fit into the EHR environment
- Privacy and security concerns
- Workflow issues in the integration of telehealth
- The business side of telehealth and potential benefits to providers
- Where the consumer fits in as we go forward
- Final thoughts
Healthcare attorney Matt R. Fisher
Robert M. Tennant, MA
Director, Health Information Technology Policy for MGMA
Alison Armstrong, MA
Health Policy Director at Anthem and co-chair of the WEDI Telehealth Workgroup
Chief Product Officer, MediVisum Telehealth Solutions