On November 14, 2022, 12 companies pitched their products for 2 minutes and judges Q&A for 2 minutes.
Prize for winner:
- $15,000 HLTH 2023 sponsorship credit
- $15,000 check from HLTH
- $10,000 AWS credits
Stacy Feld, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Alison Ryu, Able Partners
Julian Eison, Next Ventures
Jay Rughani, Andreessen Horowitz
Congratulations to Dr. Tran Tu Huynh, Founder & CEO, @OpticSurg, this year’s #HLTH2022 Startup Pitch Competition winner, along with all finalists! Thank you for showcasing your innovative ideas that demonstrate the potential to shape the future of #healthcare. pic.twitter.com/xNjHi5AzTX
— Johnson & Johnson Innovation (@JNJInnovation) November 15, 2022
- Javier Echenique, Co-Founder & CEO, General Prognostics (GPx)
- Vittoria Bergeron Lecomte, Founder & CEO, Sesh
- Dr. Hillary Lin, Co-Founder & CEO, Curio
- Abby Mercado, Co-Founder & CEO, Rescripted
- Dr. Tran Tu Huynh, Founder & CEO, OpticSurg Inc. (WINNER)
- Deboleena Dutta, Founder & CEO, Viora Health, Inc.
- Donna Conroy, MS, Co-Founder & CEO, SciMar One, Inc.
- Melissa Bime, Founder, Infiuss Health
- Kyle Culver, Founder & CEO, Rhiza Health
- Marissa “Missy” Pittard, Co-Founder & CEO, Beaming Health
- Sagar Chopra, Co-Founder & COO, Empower Sleep
- Nathalie Gouailhardou, Co-Founder, Neurode