May 31-June 3, 2015, Marriott Wardman Park, Washington DC
Health Datapalooza is a national conference focused on liberating health data, and bringing together the companies, startups, academics, government agencies, and individuals with the newest and most innovative and effective uses of health data to improve patient outcomes.
Attend Health Datapalooza 2015 if You Want:
- A glimpse into the future of health data through our apps demo and exhibit hall.
- To learn directly from leaders and top minds across government, health care and technology through our keynote presentations, main stage panels, and workshops.
- Unmatched networking with the full spectrum of key players in this space. With our true private-public partnership, Health Datapalooza is the place to see and be seen.
- Meaningful plans and solutions to the challenges of today, presented through our breakout sessions.
- Firsthand previews of data innovations that are driving advancements in healthcare.
- Acceleration of the use and benefits of health data to improve health for Americans.
- The intensive hands-on training workshops will now take place on Wednesday, June 3, at the conclusion of Health Datapalooza. Enhance your skill set within topics covering the role of social media data in healthcare, developments to improve usability of Blue Button, using ArcGIS to create an open data portal for health, compliance with various privacy laws, and more.
- During the main stage panel discussions, you’ll hear from top thought leaders in the health data space and gain a better understanding on topics ranging from insights from big data to how state and local governments are transforming their healthcare systems. Hear from representatives of Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, the Greenwall Foundation, and more.
- Mini-Golf, located in the Exhibit Hall, is your opportunity to build your network and discuss health data – all over a casual game of putt-putt. Make time to check out this one-of-a-kind networking opportunity.
Last year, more than 2,000 people registered to attend Health Datapalooza. For questions regarding registration, exhibits or sponsorships please email firstname.lastname@example.org.