Join us every Friday at Five for our weekly top 5 favorites in the world of HIT and HITECH. This week five facts on ONC EHR certification.
- Currently the ONC has named three Authorized Testing and Certification Bodies (ATCB); CCHIT, Drummond Group, Infogard.
- To date, almost 90 products have been certified, they can be found on the Certified HIT Product List (CHPL).
- CCHIT is set to launch an alternative EHR certification program for hospitals, stay tuned for the live town call webcast on Dec. 1 where they will unveil the details.
- HHS provides a FAQ on certification, find it on the ONC web site.
- You can request a demo of some of the 2011/2012 certified products on our web site – click here.