- This event has passed.
WEDI National Conference
October 16, 2020 - October 22, 2020
October 16-22, 2020
Join them virtually for an in-depth look at health IT emerging technology, consumer data exchange trends and best practices and policy updates. This year they focus on regulations, standards and health IT innovation. Agenda, speaker and event information coming soon.
- October 16: Special Pre-Conference Workshop on Attachments
- October 19: WEDI Virtual Workgroup Meetings
- October 20-22: Main Conference Content
- Updates and Discussion with Intersection of Clinical and Administrative Data Task Force Co-Chairs Alix Goss and Sheryl Turney
- What’s Happening at the State and Federal Level with Telehealth Policy with Alison Armstrong (Anthem), Emily Yoder (CMS), Lauren Choi (BCBSA) and more
- Payer FHIR Integration Updates with Patrick Murta (Humana), Heather Kennedy (Florida Blue) and more
- A Multi-Stakeholder Discussion on Consumer Data Privacy
Plus sessions on Da Vinci Implementation Guides, Quality Measurements, Payment Model Innovation, USCDI and more to be announced!
They are excited to welcome Dr. Donald Rucker, the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Dr. Mary Greene, the Director of the Office of Burden Reduction and Health Informatics for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and Stephen Konya, Senior Innovation Strategist, Office of the National Coordinator.