- This event has passed.
June 10 - June 11
June 10-11, 2019 Marriott Suites Midtown, Atlanta GA
Genevieve Morris will deliver the keynote address, “Policy and Trust Frameworks Under the 21st Century Cures act,” at the inaugural DirectTrust Summit to be held in Atlanta, GA. Morris is the founder of Integral Health Strategies and previously served as the Chief Health Information Officer for the VA’s Office of EHR Modernization on a detail from HHS, where she served as the Principal Deputy National Coordinator for Health IT at ONC. During her time at ONC, she led the development of the Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement, an effort to create a single agreement between health information networks, enabling nationwide interoperability.
The event will bring health care industry leaders together to share ideas and best practices around improving health information exchange and interoperability. In addition to Morris, attendees will also hear from a wide variety of experts speaking on additional panels. The panels include:
- To FHIR and Beyond: The Future of Trust in Healthcare
- Calvin Beebe, Technical Specialist, Mayo Clinic
- Jodi Daniel, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Jocelyn Keegan, Senior Consultant, Point of Care Partners
- John Moriarty, CEO, BridgeForward Strategies
- Dan Soule, Vice President Product Management at Health Catalyst
- Genevieve Morris, Founder, Integral Health Strategies
- The Role of Identity in Healthcare Exchange and Communications
- Zeev Glozman, Founder and CEO, Beam.io
- Julie Maas, CEO, EMR Direct
- Greg Meyer, Director, Distinguished Engineer, Cerner Corporation
- Scott Rea, Senior Vice President – Trust Services, DarkMatter LLC
- Bruce Schreiber, CTO, MaxMD
- Incorporating the Trust Mission into Personal and Professional Branding
- To Be Announced
- Innovation Priorities
- Theresa Bell, Co-Founder, President & Chief Technology Officer, Kno2
- Wes Donohoe, VP of Product + Design, One Medical
- Hon Pak, MD, Chief Medical Officer, 3M Health Information Systems and Director, Value Based Solutions, 3M Healthcare Business Group
DirectTrust is a non-profit health care industry alliance created to advance the electronic sharing of protected health information (PHI) between provider organizations, and between providers and patients, for the purpose of improved transitions of care, care efficiency and coordination, patient satisfaction and reducing healthcare cost.
The Summit is open to both DirectTrust members as well as non-members thanks to sponsorship support from DirectTrust member organizations DataMotion and Kno2.