CMS is conducting a call on the EHR Incentive Program basics for Eligible Professionals (EPs). You must register for the calls to get the access numbers and space is limited.
The call is on Thursday, July 14 at 1:30 to 3:00pm EDT and will cover:
- Are you eligible?
- How much are the incentives and how are they calculated?
- How do you get started?
- What are major milestones regarding participation and payment?
- How do you report on meeting meaningful use?
- Where can you find helpful resources?
- Q&A – you can also submit a question when you register.
This is conference calls only, the presentation material will be available before the call. Your registration confirmation should arrive by email shortly after you register and will contain the details on this.
Registration will close at 1:30 pm EST on the day before each of the calls is scheduled or when all available space has been filled. No exceptions will be made.
Become a member of one of the most extensive online education portals available to gain a complete understanding of meaningful use and CMS EHR Incentive Programs. [button link=”/become-a-member1/” size=”small” bg_color=”maroon”]Join Now[/button]