Once again, you are invited to attend the 2023 Sequoia Project Annual Meeting. This year, Carequality will join the Sequoia Project to host a joint annual meeting with a single registration. The Sequoia Project members and Carequality implementers will have exclusive early access to registration. They are traveling to San Diego, California, for the event, and they hope to see you there.
Anticipated Meeting Topics
- Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement (TEFCA)
- Public Health
- Data Usability
- Information Sharing
- Security and Privacy
- Qualified Health Information Networks (QHINs)
- Consumer Engagement Strategies
- Payment and Operations
- Unconference Sessions
- Patient Request / Patient Access
Perspectives from ONC National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
Dr. Micky Tripathi will share the journey of TEFCA development and implementation, and their vision as the first candidate QHINs move toward designation and go-live.
The joint Annual Meeting will include:
- Extended meeting – 2.5 days of expert content and networking
- Outdoor breaks, lunches, receptions, and larger ballroom
- Expanded “unconference” sessions
- Additional charging outlets
Early Bird Pricing Ends September 30th!