Blumenthal to Open ONC Annual Meeting
Dr. David Blumenthal is back to open this year’s ONC Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 17th. The ONC Grantee and Stakeholder Summit will be held in Washington DC from 8:30am to 5:15pm EST. Join the ONC and the stakeholders as they work together to modernize the Nation’s health care system through health information technology. Registration is closed for actual attendance but you can register to attend virtually.
The day is filled with the top names in Health IT. View the day’s speakers, topics, and scheudule.
- Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- David Blumenthal, MD, Samuel O. Thier Professor of Medicine and Professor of Health Care Policy at Massachusetts General Hospital/Partners HealthCare System and Harvard Medical School
- Aneesh Chopra, United States Chief Technology Officer, Office of Science and Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
- Leon Rodriguez, Director, HHS Office for Civil Rights
- Rick Gilfillan, MD, Acting Director, Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Jay Walker, Curator, TEDMED Conference