October 22-23 Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
Next Tuesday and Wednesday, 10/22 and 10/23, Massachusetts will host over 200 healthcare innovators from 20 countries at the 3rd E.U. – U.S. eHealth Marketplace and Conference, an event designed to generate business opportunities and foster relationships among companies and organizations from both regions. The event will take place at the Seaport World Trade Center, in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District.
This event will be part of Massachusetts Connected Health Week 2013 where global connected health innovators, public officials and business leaders will convene next week. Several exciting connected health conferences and meetings will take place, all in the heart of American health care innovation: Boston, Massachusetts. Read the text of the Massachusetts Senate’s Connected Health Week Resolution! Follow them on Twitter at #eHealthMA.
The Commonwealth will have strong representation at the Conference’s opening sessions on Tuesday, 10/22, including:
- At 9 a.m., Massachusetts State Senate President Therese Murray will open the conference and lead a panel on “The Global Promise of Health Technology”;
- Naomi Fried, Ph.D., Chief Innovation Officer of Boston Children’s Hospital, will deliver a keynote address at 10 a.m., titled “Until Every Child is Well”;
- Massachusetts Technology Collaborative CEO Pamela Goldberg will moderate an afternoon panel on “Permanent Connected Health Ecosystems – Delivering Health Improvements & Economic Opportunities,” at 3:45 p.m.
Massachusetts-based organizations will also be well represented at the conference, including:
- Alere Accountable Care Solutions
- Baystate Health Innovation Center
- Cambridge Consultants
- Foundation Medicine
- UMass Innovation Institute