8th Annual Spok Survey:
Mobile Strategies in Healthcare, Results Revealed
Mobile Communications in Healthcare: The Big Picture for 2018
In this survey results white paper you will find:
- The prevalence of mobile strategies
- Communication devices: a diverse mix to support diverse roles
- Deep-dive on smartphone usage in hospitals: access, secure messaging, and overall security
- Advancing patient care with mobile technology
- Bringing patients and families into the technology fold
- Looking ahead: disruptive technology
A record numbers of clinicians participated in the survey this year at 44% of respondents. By contrast, 35% indicated being a physician or nurse in the 2017 survey.
Download the results and learn more about the survey.