Blueprint for Better Patient Engagement in 2019
The demand for greater engagement is clear, with 74% of patients in a 2017 survey saying they’ve become more engaged with their healthcare in the past two years. At the same time, two-thirds of providers have recognized the importance of patient engagement as a means to improve overall patient health.
This ebook will explore the following five trends, focusing specifically on a communications strategy that includes texting in a secure, HIPAA-compliant manner that can increase the immediacy of communications and patient satisfaction with those communications.
- Meet patients where they are
- Leverage technology to facilitate communications
- Communications should be in as near real time as possible
- Help patients on their health journeys
- Answer those billing questions, too
Complete the form.