HIPAA Toolkit & Customizable Compliance Plan
Optum Retail Price is $299. Buy through us at a price of $279.
Designed to help providers to implement HIPAA rules and regulations, HIPAA Tool Kit is an ideal resource for creating a new compliance program or conducting a compliance assessment. Includes customizable policies and procedures for HIPAA privacy, security and transactions requirements, and a comprehensive HIPAA encyclopedia covering topics such as the recent Breech Notification rules and risk assessment reporting.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Updated section on Risk Analysis -31 pages
Updated section on Auditing – 15 pages
New HIPAA Handbook for Office Staff – Includes 20 question exam about privacy and security for office staff
HIPAA Handbook for Clinical Staff – Includes 20 question exam about privacy and security for clinicians
*Get 5 CEUs from AAPC when you pass the online exam.
Included in the 2017 Edition:
- HIPAA auditing and risk assessment guides. Conduct the internal audits and risk assessments that CMS expects to see and that the Office for Civil Rights is actively monitoring. Get these must-have customizable policies, procedures and worksheets to ensure your HIPAA program is effective and to show your due diligence in meeting your obligation to monitor HIPAA compliance.
- 100-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan free when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit. Policies and procedures are ready to be customized and available in easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- Comprehensive management policies and procedures. More than 60 pages of new customizable policies, procedures and forms. Includes our detailed Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis tool. Get customizable reports and forms for the risk assessment that the Office for Civil Rights expects you to have in your records.
- Updated state breech laws. Get state-by-state details of local rules governing breach release of individuals’ protected health information.
- Policy and procedure development guidance templates. Over 200+ templates for privacy, security, transaction policies, and forms that can be customized to expedite the development of policies. You get both print and electronic formats.
- Skills tests. Quantify your and your staff’s level of understanding of HIPAA topics.
- Security implementation guidance. Get the latest in security and submission rules, regulations, and strategies.
- Assessment and implementation guidance for each provision. Separate chapters focusing on issues specific to that provision allow users to perform comprehensive and accurate assessments that lead to successful implementation.
- Risk Analysis
- Discovery of a Breach
- Risk Assessment
- Breach Incident Investigation
- Breach Reporting by a Business Associate
- Breach Notification to Individuals
- Breach Notification to Office for Civil Rights
- Breach Notification to States
- Breach Notification to Law Enforcement
- Conducting Internal HIPAA Audits
- Deciding What Information to Audit
- Audit Plan
- Conducting the Audit
- Reporting Audit Findings
- Final Report Templates & Examples
- Privacy and Security Auditing
- Audit-Notice of Privacy Practice Review
- Audit Controls
Order through HITECH Answers and save!