- This event has passed.
WEDI 2020 Virtual
May 4 - May 7
May 4, 6 and 7, 2020
Note: This event is May 4, 6 and 7. There are no sessions on May 5
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, their annual conference will now be a virtual event. As a registered attendee, you will be able to watch valuable healthcare technology presentation by speakers across the country and interact through live Q&A sessions from wherever you are. IN ADDITION, you receive recordings of the sessions free of charge.
WEDI 2020 Virtual will feature 9 sessions over 3 days and promises to offer healthcare professionals the latest information to aid them in resolving current data exchange-related roadblocks and pushing the industry towards administrative automation.
Virtual Conference Schedule:
- Monday, May 4, 2020, 1:15pm- 3:25pm
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 11:20am- 1:10pm
- Thursday, May 7, 2020, 11:20am- 1:00pm and 2:00pm- 4:00pm (2 sessions)
- George Halvorson, Chair and CEO, Institute for Intergroup Understanding
- Steve Posnack, Deputy National Coordinator, ONC
- Alex Mugge, Deputy Chief Health Informatics, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Donna Campbell, Provider Portal & Provider Connectivity Product Manager, HCSC
- Patrick Murta, Solution Architecture Fellow, Humana
- Chris Bailey, Director, MiHIN
- Tim Pletcher, Executive Director, MiHIN
- Sharon Kim, Senior Health Care Analyst, BCBSM
- Krista Drobac, Executive Director, Alliance for Connected Care
- Dan Chavez, Executive Director, San Diego Health Connect
- Melissa Kotrys, CEO, Phoenix Health Current
- Alix Goss, Vice President and Senior Consultant, Imprado
- Viet Nguyen, Technical Director, Da Vinci Project