- This event has passed.
WEDI 2019 Spring Conference
May 20 - May 22
May 20-22, 2019 Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego CA
Serving as a private and public industry solution to critical healthcare problems, WEDI is a coalition comprised of a cross-section of the healthcare industry: doctors, hospitals, health plans, laboratories, pharmacies, clearinghouses, dentists, vendors, government regulators and other industry stakeholders.
WEDI conferences showcase best practices, emerging trends and case studies in Health IT. Their goal is to bring together the brightest minds in the industry to give talks that are idea-focused, foster learning and provoke conversations that matter.
Elise Sweeney Anthony, J.D., Executive Director, Office of Policy at the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) will headline the 2019 WEDI Spring Conference.
Speakers scheduled to appear:
- John Baackes, CEO, LA Care
- Dr. John Mattison, Chief Medical Information Officer, Assistant Medical Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Charles Aunger, Managing Director, CTO, Health2047
- Dr. Joe Cunningham, Managing Director, Sante’ Ventures
- Dr. Viet Nguyen, Technical Director, Da Vinci Project
Agenda will include the following sessions:
- The Imperatives for Interoperability Standards in the Future of Healthcare and Plecosystem Economy
- The Changing Dynamic in Healthcare Security: The risk or the promise?
- Understanding the Models, Transactions, and Data Flows of Encounter Data Reporting
- Best Practices for EFT Enrollment Security
- Provider Adjustments (PLB) in the Electronic Remittance Advice (835) – How do they work?
- Anatomy of Value-Based Payment: An Interactive Discussion
- Barriers to the Broader Adoption of Telehealth