- This event has passed.
December 2 - December 4
December 2-4, 2021, Hyatt Regency, Dallas TX
The Future of Nursing Education: Innovation, Inclusion, and Influence
Where Nurse Faculty and Innovation Meet
Transform 2021 is a new conference offering for faculty teaching in baccalaureate or master’s nursing programs. This new event combines AACN’s former Baccalaureate Education and Master’s Education Conferences into a single experience featuring thought leaders who are redefining how professional nurses are educated and how they practice.
This past year we all have missed being together. Transform 2021 is designed to reunite us and provide ample opportunities to re-connect with each other and our community through a fusion of both in-person and virtual experiences.
Key Conference Benefits:
- Discover new developments in academic nursing along with the latest innovations impacting higher education and healthcare delivery.
- Connect with noted thought leaders and shape the future of nursing education.
- Meet face-to-face with peers and explore how your colleagues from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals.
- Immerse into a rich and diverse learning environment including plenary and breakout sessions, focused discussions, and informal breakfast forums.
- Participate in abstract presentations, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process.
Who Should Attend:
New or seasoned faculty members, deans, aspiring leaders, and associate/assistant deans.
How to Attend:
If you are ready to meet again in-person, please join them in December in Dallas, TX at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. If you prefer to join virtually and explore what a hybrid event looks like from that side, they welcome you to participate in that way.
The safety of attendees and staff is our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and CDC guidelines and will work closely with the Hyatt Regency to promote the recommended practices at the time of the event.