- This event has passed.
The 14th Annual Health Care Supply Chain Summit
January 27 - January 28
January 27-28, 2020, Harrah’s New Orleans, New Orleans LA
Strategies To Improve Patient Outcomes By Optimizing And Benchmarking Supply Chain Operations
Hospital and health systems are in a unique position to streamline supply chain operations within the evolving value-based health care system priorities for quality patient care, enhanced patient outcomes and cost saving solutions. Opportunities to re-evaluate and drive innovative operation models will require collaboration to drive the next level of supply chain savings.
At the 14th Annual Health Care Supply Chain Summit, delegates explore best strategies to optimize their contracting, logistics and value analysis supply chain operations. At the 2020 Summit, attendees will engage in an in-depth discussion of benchmarking strategies for achieving the next frontier of supply chain operations.
Top Reasons To Atte
- Develop C-Suite Partnerships to Maximize Long Term Success in Reducing Cost, Increasing Quality, and Improving Outcomes
- Develop a More Clinically Integrated and Cost-Effective Supply Chain
- Standardize Supply Chain Operations in Home Care Settings
- Establish Pharmacy and Supply Chain Partnerships that Enhance the Value Equation
- Digitize the Supply Chain through the Application of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- Build Data-Driven Supply Chain Management Strategies to Maximize Operational Excellence
- Gain Insight from the AHHRM’s Young Professional Advisory Council to Develop a Talent Acquisition and Succession Plan to Engage the Next Generation of the Supply Chain Workforce